This scarcely available vacant land parcel on the beach side of Fort Myers Beach boasts excellent sunset views of the gulf. It is practically gulf-front with a deeded easement to the public beach. This lot consists of one and half lots ( lot 8 and half of lot 7), is 68 x 125 feet and ideal for a large beach pool home with gorgeous views of the gulf/ beach/sunset — great rental potential!
A single home floor plan with 10 bedroom including two master bedroom suites, 9 baths, 5325 sf under air, elevator and pool has been designed to suit this lot for best view and great weekly vacation rental. You can buy the lot as is or we can build this floor plan or your favorite floor plan for you.
The neighboring beachfront lot 5356 Estero is also listed; buy both for an even greater building opportunity right on the beach.
Date Added: 12/15/22 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 6/13/23 at 10:17 pm
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Electric
- Heatingtrue, Central, Electric
- GeneralDeck, Patio, See Remarks
- StyleMulti- Level
- PoolConcrete, In Ground, See Remarks
- WindowsImpact Glass
- GeneralVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- HOA AmenitiesNone, 0.0
- Originating MLSSWFL
- ZoningGULF HEIGHTS BLK 6 PB 6 PG 39 LOT 8 + W 1/2 OF LT 7, 33-46-24- W1-00206.0080
- ViewGulf, View
- Current UseSingle Family
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceSWFL, SWFL
- DistrictLee County School District