We are pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire prime Gulf frontage property on Fort Myers Beach, the former home of the Lahaina Inn Resort.
Including approximately 360’ of white sand Gulf frontage, redevelopment opportunities exist for hotel, condo, and mixed-use development on this roughly 2.2 acres of beachfront and 0.4 acres of property across Estero Blvd.
Located mid-island and within walking distance from shopping and entertainment, the site is nestled in an area where beachfront peace and relaxation are evident while still having quick access to the amenities discerning guests and owners expect.
As the Southwest Florida islands re-emerge and redevelop into the future, this trophy asset will be a focal point of the next development phase, capitalizing on the ever-increasing tourism and visitor pool the coastline attracts. Very few opportunities to acquire property as such on Fort Myers Beach exist for impactful new developments with direct beach access.
Date Added: 8/7/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/6/23 at 7:30 pm
- GeneralBreakfast Bar, Built-in Features, Separate/ Formal Dining Room, Main Level Primary, Pantry, Tub Shower, Cable TV
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Dryer Hookup, Inside
- A/CSee Remarks
- Heatingtrue, Central, Electric
- Disability FeatureWheelchair Access
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar Panel(s)
- GeneralFence, Patio, Room For Pool, Storage, Shutters Manual, Gazebo, Outbuilding
- StyleTwo Story
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Paved, Two Spaces, Garage Door Opener
- Other StructuresGazebo, Outbuilding
- WindowsSingle Hung
- GeneralBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Siding, Wood Frame, 2
- HOA AmenitiesBeach Rights, Beach Access, None, 0.0
- Originating MLSSWFL
- ZoningLAHAINA INN RESORT PH 1+2 A TIME- SHARE OR1476-0016 + OR1586-571 UNIT 11 THRU 47 (37 UNITS), 33-46-24- W1-02400.0110
- ViewGulf, Water, View
- Current UseMulti- Family, Other, See Remarks
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SourceSWFL, SWFL
- OwnershipSingle Family
- Listing Agent Compensation2%
- Buyers Agent Compensation2%
- DistrictLee County School District