Amazing canal front residential lot to build your dream beach home on!
By sea: This deep-water canal is 70 feet wide, allowing for easy maneuverability.
of a larger boat, and it has direct access to the Gulf of Mexico.
By land: Located in the highly sought after northern end of Fort Myers Beach in
Island Shores off Estero Blvd. A neighborhood just a short walk to the beach to
enjoy the sunset. A 5-minute walk to Bowditch Park, Times Square,
Margaritaville, numerous restaurants and stores.
Whether you are an investor or buyer looking to build…this property is worth a
Date Added: 1/13/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 10/1/23 at 10:24 pm
- GeneralBuilt-in Features, Bedroom on Main Level, Entrance Foyer, Eat-in Kitchen, Family/ Dining Room, Living/ Dining Room, Other, Shower Only, Separate Shower, Tub Shower, Cable TV, Upper Level Primary
- FlooringConcrete, Laminate
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric
- Heatingtrue, Central, Electric
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- StyleTwo Story
- ParkingDriveway, Paved
- GeneralFence, Other, Patio
- PoolElectric Heat, Heated, In Ground
- WindowsDouble Hung, Window Coverings
- GeneralBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Siding, Wood Frame, 2
- HOA AmenitiesBeach Rights, Beach Access, See Remarks, 0.0
- Originating MLSSWFL
- Zoning24-46-23- W1-0060 D.0080
- ViewCanal, Gulf, View
- Current UseSingle Family
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceSWFL, SWFL
- OwnershipSingle Family
- Listing Agent Compensation2.5%
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.5%
- DistrictLee County School District