Discover the Ultimate Canal-Front Property in Fort Myers Beach!
Seize the opportunity to own a slice of paradise with this incredible canal-front property in Fort Myers Beach. Just a 5-minute stroll to the pristine, expansive shores of Fort Myers Beach, and a mere 10-minute walk to the vibrant Downtown Fort Myers Beach, this location offers the best of both worlds.
Imagine building your dream home on this prime piece of real estate. The proximity to the breathtaking beach ensures endless days of sun, sand, and sea, while the quick jaunt to Downtown Fort Myers Beach provides access to an array of restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
This parcel not only boasts an unbeatable location but also serves as the perfect canvas to bring your dream home to life. The canal access provides an opportunity to launch your boat directly from your property, allowing you to explore the waters of Fort Myers at your leisure.
Don’t miss out on securing your own piece of paradise. Build your sanctuary on this canal-front property and experience the very best Fort Myers Beach has to offer. Contact us today for more information and lay the foundation for your future home!
Date Added: 11/16/23 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 11/16/23 at 5:12 pm
- GeneralBuilt-in Features, Bathtub, Dual Sinks, Entrance Foyer, Eat-in Kitchen, French Door(s)/ Atrium Door(s), Fireplace, High Ceilings, Living/ Dining Room, Separate Shower, Cable TV, Split Bedrooms
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Separate Ice Machine, Washer
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Dryer Hookup, Inside
- FlooringMarble, Wood
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric
- Heatingtrue, Central, Electric
- GeneralSecurity/ High Impact Doors
- StyleOther, Mid Rise
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Underground, Garage, Guest, Two Spaces
- RoofingBuilt- Up, Flat
- WindowsSingle Hung, Impact Glass
- GeneralBlock, Concrete, Stucco, 1
- HOA AmenitiesRestaurant, None, 0.0
- Originating MLSSWFL
- ZoningVENETIAN GARDENS BLK. A PB 6 PG 70 LOT 13, 19-46-24- W4-0060 A.0130
- ViewCanal, Water, View
- Current UseSingle Family
- WaterAssessment Paid
- SewerSewer Paid
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SourceSWFL, SWFL
- Listing Agent Compensation2.5%
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.5%
- DistrictLee County School District